What An Experience!
Each menu I create is designed to each client’s particular taste and dietary needs. From home cooking to vegan or vegetarian specialties, I customize every part of your menu to fit your appetite.
Here is how a typical menu is formatted:
- Baked Salmon with lemon and thyme served with rice pilaf with orzo and mushrooms
- Strawberry and romaine salad with poppyseed dressing
- BBQ Short Ribs of Beef served with corn and smoked mozzarella mashed potatoes
- White Chicken Chili
- Sweet Potato and Turkey Shepards Pie
- Texican Shredded Pork Burritos served with cilantro rice
- Pork Chops with Apples and Sweet Potatoes - Braised pork chops in a sweet orange sauce with apples and sweet potatoes.
- Barbecue Short Ribs Of Beef - Slow cooked boneless beef ribs in a mild barbecue sauce.
- Beef Stroganoff - Lean strips of beef in a sherry mushroom sauce finished with sour cream and serve on a bed of egg noodles.
- Chili Con Carne - Ground beef and red beans in a spicy tomato sauce with peppers and onions.
- Hearty Beef Stew - Beef cubes in a rice red wine sauce with tomatoes, carrots, mushrooms, onions, potatoes and peas.
- Lamb Curry - Lamb pieces in a spicy curry sauce.
- Roast Beef Wellington with Horseradish Sauce - Baked puff pastry filled with a mixture of sliced roast beef, swiss cheese and mushrooms served with a horseradish sauce.
- Shepherds Pie - Seasoned ground beef mixed with green beans, carrots and corn topped with mashed potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- Stuffed Pork Chops - Large pork chops filled with a pecan bread stuffing and topped with a cream gravy.
- Texican Shredded Pork Burritos - Spicy tomato sauce, cheese and shredded pork filled flour tortilla burritos.
- Italian Stuffed Meatloaf - Moist, flavorful individual meat loaf stuffed with mozzarella cheese topped with Italian red sauce.
- Cheese and Vegetable Manicotti - A Italian pasta with 3 cheese and Italian vegetables and seasonings.
- Seafood Stuffed Shells - Jumbo shells filled with shrimp, scallops and cheese and topped with a cream cheese sauce.
- Salmon Tetrazzini - Poached salmon with mushrooms, green onions and linguine topped with a parmesan sherry cream sauce.
- Chicken Lasagna Casserole - Pasta layered with chicken mixed with herbs, three cheeses and mushroom cream sauce.
- Ravioli A la Parmesana - Italian tomato soup with cheese ravioli.
- Spinach Stuffed Lasagna Ruffles - Lasagna noodles rolled with spinach and cheese baked in a tomato sauce.
- Stuffed Mexican Shells - Large pasta shells stuffed with a spicy southwestern beef mixture and topped with cheddar and Jack cheese.
- Mexican Cheese and Rice Casserole - Cheese and rice side dish with corn, green onions and green chile.
- Peppery Herb Biscuits - Homemade biscuits with fresh ground pepper and thyme.
- Coconut Rice - Basmati rice made with toasted coconut and lime zest.
- Corn and Black Bean Salad with Honey - Black beans and corn with green onions and jalapeños in a lime and honey dijon dressing.
- Ginger Glazed Carrots with Macadamia Nuts - Carrots and toasted macadamia nuts in a ginger brown sugar glaze.
- Mixed Greens with Goat Cheese, Walnuts and Vinegar Glazed Beets - Fresh salad greens with a light dijon vinaigrette topped with glazed beets, walnuts and goat cheese.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Seasoned mashed potatoes with roasted garlic.
- Herb and Lemon Green Beans - Green beans in a herb dijon vinaigrette.
- Mexican Rice - White rice seasoned with Mexican herbs, spiced and tomato with bell peppers and onions.
- Twice Baked Potatoes - Baked potatoes filled with rich seasoned mashed potatoes and topped with cheese.